Indigenous Knowledge Centre (IKC) Coordinator
- Part-time, 20 hours per week
- Fixed-term role until 30/06/2022
At TSIRC we offer 6 Weeks Annual Leave (FTE) with 17.5% leave loading, TSIRC Public Holidays and Extra Superannuation
You will be responsible for high-quality customer service achieved through effective delivery of programs and library services and administration of Dauan Island Indigenous Knowledge Centre.
To be considered you must have:
- Ability to support the strategic direction of the IKC by showing an understanding of the position and project and support the vision for the project in the community
- Proven problem-solving skills to achieve results.
- Ability to maintain schedules, deliver scheduled programs and monitor their progress
- Proven capability to create and support productive working relationships within the community that enhances the delivery of the project
- Active listening skills that show you listen to community needs and are able to present these to management for implementation.
- Excellent computer skills for reporting purposes.
- Be an organised person with good time management skills.
This role requires you to have a Blue Card upon commencement. No Card No Start.
For more information about the role, click to download PD or contact the People & Wellbeing Team on 07 4034 5731.
If you are interested in this role, click, 'Apply Now'
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter and an updated resume addressing how your knowledge, skills, experience, personal attributes and qualifications are most relevant to the position.
Applications close 5:00 pm, Friday, 14 May 2021
Note: Suitable applicants may be interviewed and appointed before the closing date.